Entrepreneurship for Social and Market Impact
Your upfront cost: $0
- 19 Sep 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the difference between ideas for new ventures and viable venture opportunities.
- Recognise the similarities and differences between social and commercial ideas and opportunities.
- Identify customer and market segments and the relevance for new venture opportunity.
- Describe the entrepreneurial process and how it relates to new venture ideas.
- Demonstrate team performance to prepare and report the feasibility of an idea for a new venture opportunity.
- Demonstrate business enterprise skills.
- An Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- The Entrepreneurial Mindset: A Personal Perspective
- Generating and Screening New Product/Service Ideas
- Target Market Selection and Evaluation
- The Essentials of Marketing and Product of Service Positioning
- The Business Model and Competitive Advantage
- Resourcing a Growing Venture
- Ethics and Forms of Entrepreneurship
- Resourcing and Planning a New Venture
- Review, Reflection and Assessments
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Discover the world of social entrepreneurship and innovation. This course is for people who are interested in social enterprises that address a social or community need, as well as those who wish to create their own commercial venture. Whether you’re looking to start your own enterprise, or be an intrapreneur within an organisation that is creating and commercialising new products and services, this course is for you.
Discover what it takes to launch a successful business venture.
Learn to assess the technical, market and financial feasibility of a new business idea. Identify your target market, organise the range of resources required to create a new venture, and learn to assess entrepreneurial risk.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a second-year course from UniSA Online’s Bachelor of Business (Management).
Should your course have an exam it will be scheduled for Australian Central Standard Time or Australian Central Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year.
- Continuous assessment (45%)
Current study term: 18 Sep 22 to 25 Nov 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.