Community Health Project 1
Your upfront cost: $0
- 27 Jun 2022
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify a gap in a community health service delivery or a health promotion activity for a targeted community-based population.
- Synthesise contemporary literature that supports the need and rationale for the proposed project.
- Apply an ethical framework to design and develop a project plan that addresses a community health service delivery gap or a health promotion activity.
- Integrate within the project plan an evaluative framework to measure impact and outcomes.
- Developing a Project Proposal/Business Case
- Data Review and Analysis
- Identifying Gaps and Deciding on the Project Focus
- Ethical Considerations
- Evaluation Framework
- Project Plan Structure
- Literature Review
- Stakeholder Analysis and Risk Management
- Communication of the Project Plan
- Summarising Project Planning
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
In this course, you’ll apply your knowledge to plan a discrete project within a community health context. You’ll be reviewing data, defining problems, setting objectives, project planning, and report writing. You’ll also be developing risk assessment reports and putting your critical reflection and professional communication skills into practice.
Your project will consider a range of factors including the purpose, potential risks (financial, physical and human resources) and control activities so that the project can be successfully implemented.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Bachelor of Public Health degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
Should your course have an exam it will be scheduled for Australian Central Standard Time or Australian Central Daylight Time, depending on the time of the year.
- Proposal - 1000 words (30%)
- Project - 3500 words (70%)
Current study term: 26 Jun 22 to 02 Sep 22
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.