Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Sep 2021
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the nature and role of BI and analytics in contributing to the delivery of business value and competitive advantage in modern organisations.
- Choose appropriate BI and analytics tools and techniques to implement a business strategy.
- Use BI and analytics software tools to solve real-world problems.
- Compare and evaluate key data analytics methods and be able to discuss the pros and cons of those methods.
- Why and what of BI and Analytics
- Information and Infrastructure for BI and Analytics
- Privacy, Ethics and Security
- Lifecycles and Project Approaches
- Data Strategy and Culture
- Advanced Analytics
- Future of Analytics and Course Review
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Learn how data can be used to enhance the decision-making process in a range of organisations. Explore how business analytics capabilities are developed and manipulated within an organisation. As you learn about established and emerging intelligence tools, you’ll also gain practical skills using industry-standard software. The assessments in this course will help you to better apply and understand business data analytics no matter what industry you work in.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a third-year course from UniSA Online’s Data Analytics degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Continuous assessment (50%)
- Assignment (50%)
Current study term: 19 Sep 21 to 26 Nov 21
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.