- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
Students will develop understanding of cultural theories from historical to contemporary perspectives by exploring power and inequality, politics and representation, narratives and metanarratives. Students will also explore visual cultures and subcultures through communication and language, in the context of the changing technology and media.
- Assignment 1 - 2000 words (40%)
- Assignment 2 - 2500 words (60%)