- Introduction to Accounting
- Organisations and the Accounting Process
- Recording Accounting Data
- Preparation of Financial Reports from Accounting Data
- Accounting for Merchandise
- Using Financial Accounting Reports for Decision Making
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Virtual Classroom
- Web links
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject provides an overview of the field of accounting and the conceptual and practical foundation required to analyse and interpret accounting information in the business environment.
This subject is part of the Business Pathway.
OUA Pathways recommends the best subjects to start your studies, even if you're not sure which degree you want to do. Each pathway includes four subjects based on your area of interest. Once you complete your recommended path you'll be able to choose from a range of degrees in your area of interest. Plus, each of the subjects you complete through OUA Pathways can also be credited towards your chosen degree.
Learn more about OUA Pathways.
- 3 hours (60%)
- Weekly assessment activity (15%)
- 1250 words plus calculations (25%)