- Topics are only available to enrolled students in the subject Moodle site.
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Web links
No eligibility requirements
- EquipmentDetails - • Headphones or speakers ( required to listen to lecture and other media provided in subjects, a USB style headset has proven to provide superior audio quality to the jack style headset when used for online teaching software) • Headset, including microphone (highly recommended for participation in virtual classrooms) • Webcam (may be required for participation in virtual classrooms and/or media presentations)
- SoftwareDetails - It is essential for students to have reliable internet access in order to participate in and complete their subjects. UNE's minimum requirements for all students in relation to the hardware and software a student requires to support their learning are found at: http://www.une.edu.au/current-students/support/it-services/hardware
This subject is intended for students who did NOT study high school Physics. It could be a "stand-alone" physics subject or would suit students who will go on to PHYS131 and PHYS132. Topics covered will include kinematics, dynamics, electricity and magnetism, wave motion, atomic and nuclear physics.
Assignment: 11 online activities - either multiple choice questions or simple numerical calculations. It is mandatory to pass this component in order to pass the subject. Relates to Learning Outcomes: 1, 2, 3 Final Examination. It is mandatory to pass this component in order to pass this subject. Relates to Learning Outcomes: 1, 2, 3
- Assignment (40%)
- Final Invigilated Examination (60%)
Click on the titles of the listed books below to find out more:
Textbook information is pending.