You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Basics of good design, useability
- Basics of good testing techniques
- Using programming concepts to extend applications developed using Content Management Systems (such as WordPress and WordPress Frameworks)
- Dealing with data files
- Dealing with an object model (such as a spreadsheet object model)
- Automating spreadsheet functionality
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as COS10012.
This subject aims to introduce students to basic structured programming concepts needed for programming development in a variety of environments such as spreadsheets, web, desktop and mobile applications. Students will apply basic design and useability concepts to simple applications.
- (Individual) (100%)
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Core Subjects Information Systems
- Major in Business Analysis
- Major in Data Analytics
- Co-Major in Economics
- Co-Major in Marketing