- Discovering self
- Discovering teams
- Discovering opportunities
- Formulating value propositions
- The art of pitching
- Future planning
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject has originated from a desire to give students an inspirational and highly engaging educational experience. It is infused with real-world examples and will provide a connection to industry professionals. The subject is designed to prepare students for their studies and work. Innovative Business Practice focuses on self-awareness, the development of a professional identity, communication and the development of effective teamwork skills.
The role of innovation and how it can be leveraged to effectively achieve organisational objectives and positive social impact is a core theme with students encouraged to use curiosity and creativity to explore opportunities and to evaluate these, whilst displaying awareness of organisational and societal needs.
- Assignment 1 — Group (30-50%)
- Portfolio — Individual (50-70%)
Textbooks are not required.
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Business
- Major in Economics (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Finance (THIS MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students) (THIS CO-MAJOR IS CURRENTLY IN TEACH-OUT)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)