You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Theoretical Frameworks of Understanding Science and Techonology
- Influence of the Printing Press
- Mobile Media
- Broadcast and Convergence
- Participatory Culture
- Technology and evolution
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Web links
- Welcome letter
- Printable format materials
You cannot enrol in this subject if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
No special requirements
This subject is part of the Science Pathway.
OUA Pathways recommends the best subjects to start your studies, even if you're not sure which degree you want to do. Each pathway includes four subjects based on your area of interest.
Once you complete your recommended path you'll be able to choose from a range of degrees in your area of interest. Plus, each of the subjects you complete through OUA Pathways can also be credited towards your chosen degree.
Learn more about OUA Pathways.
- Innovation Poster Individual (20%)
- Assignment Individual (40%)
- Major Essay Individual (40%)
Textbooks are not required.