You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Introduction to ES
- ES Integration and Architecture, Cloud and On Demand Strategy
- Deciding to go ES
- Organisational Change & BPR
- Introduction to SAP ByDesign
- Development Lifecycle & Implementation Strategies
- Implementation Strategies, Sales and Purchase
- Program and Project Management
- Operations & Post-implementation
- Critical Success Factors
- SCM & CRM
- Future ES Trends
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
You must have good general knowledge and understanding of information systems and business practices.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as Introduction to Enterprise System.
This unit is about Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and how enterprise systems fit into business operations. ERP Systems are becoming common in medium to large organisations as it removes the need to have a large number of individual computer-based applications. An ERP system integrates the various applications into a single package, increasing the efficiency of the organisation in delivering goods or services to customers. This subject is therefore viewed as a combination of business management practice and technology.
- Case Study (40%)
- Assignment 2 (20%)
- Assignment 3 (40%)
Textbook information is pending.