Warning! This unit contains mature content and may not be suitable for some students. Any student under the age of 16 who would like to enrol in this unit must first complete a Parental Consent Form.
- Introduction to Visual Culture
- Seeing Culture
- Seeing Signs
- Seeing Sex
- Seeing Race
- Seeing Otherness
- Seeing History & Events
- Seeing Technologies
- Visual Analysis Workshop
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Resources and Links
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
If you have no prior university experience, you should complete BAR100 Academic Learning Skills or COM10006 Academic Literacies: Learning and Communication Practice before starting this subject.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as CLT120 Seeing Culture: Vision, Visuality and the Senses.
- Assignment 1 - Assignment 1 (15%)
- Assignment 2 - Assignment 2 (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Assignment 3 (25%)
- Assignment 4 - Assignment 4 (40%)