- What is History and Does it Matter?
- Historical Literacy: Asking Questions
- Historical Literacy: Critical Thinking
- Historical Literacy: Historical Imagination
- History Today?
- Q&A with Modern History Alumni
- History and Policy
- History in the Media
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Resources and Links
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You should have studied some History/Politics at Level 1 & 2 before starting this subject. It is recommended you complete 1 other Level 3 History subject. This is a capstone subject & must be the last subject taken.
No special requirements
This subject was previously known as MHIX300 Making History: Capstone Subject.
- Assignment 1 - Reflective Exercise (10%)
- Assignment 2 - Debate (50%)
- Assignment 3 - Briefing Paper or Lesson Plan (30%)
- Assignment 4 - Active Collaboration (10%)