IELTS Master: Full Course - 4 Modules
Break the International English Language Testing System test into four key areas.Strengthen your ability to speak English. Learn the format of the test’s listening section. Work on developing your writing style. Boost your reading skills.
- 01 Jan 2019
This research-intensive university in north-western Sydney offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. With over 30,000 current students, Macquarie has a strong reputation for welcoming international students and embracing flexible and convenient study options, including its partnership with Open Universities Australia.
In the IELTS Master you will:
- learn the format of all four sections of the test: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- become familiar with and practise different question types
- learn strategies for reading and locating answers quickly
- organise your time effectively
- analyse and understand IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2 questions
- plan and organise your writing effectively
- check and edit your writing
- understand the instructions you hear in the test
- possess the listening strategies and skills you need to help locate the answers
- improve your confidence in the three sections of the IELTS Speaking test
- learn the skills and strategies needed to achieve fluency and coherence in your speaking
- develop your range and accuracy in vocabulary and grammar.
- IELTS Reading (IELTS110)
- IELTS Writing (IELTS120)
- IELTS Listening (IELTS130)
- IELTS Speaking (IELTS140)
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
The IELTS Master Program is specifically designed to prepare students to sit the International English Language Testing System test, and consists of four subjects: Reading (IELTS110), Writing (IELTS120), Listening (IELTS130) and Speaking (IELTS140). The course focuses on language and skills for the IELTS Test, and combines interactive teaching and learning activities with practice tests, tips, test-taking strategies and model answers. You can log into the course 24 hours a day, seven days a week and work through these subjects at your own pace. Each subject should take you approximately 25 hours to complete, for a total of approximately 100 hours for the full program.
You can complete practice tests in all four modules. This is recommended but not compulsory. Because this subject is a non-award subject, there will be no compulsory assignments to be submitted and no final exam.
Access Time: 90 days from the date you first login to the course. The course is 100% online and is accessible 24/7.
Suitable for Academic or General Training IELTS exam preparation.
Assessment details, including dates, word limits and topics, will be provided in your study materials.
Textbook information is pending.