- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Assignment 1 - Case Study 3 (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Case Study 2 (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Case Study (30%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Topical issues in State and Commonwealth direct and indirect taxation.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.