- Managing a Construction Site
- Site Safety Management
- Safety Analysis and Risk Management
- Site Surveying and Setting Out
- Site Layout and Mobilisation
- Site Management and Production
- Planning and Managing Plant
- Materials and Waste Management
- Managing Sub-Contractors
- Design and Documentation
- Legal Responsibilities
- Industrial Relations
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject focuses on the management processes that can be adopted for site organisation and site layout. Students will discuss and apply the principles of management on site of materials, plant and labour, site security, subcontractors, industrial relations and site safety.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Online test (20%)
- Case Study (30%)
- Site management plan (50%)
Textbook information is pending.