- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
No eligibility requirements
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials
- Other special requirement — Supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
This subject was previously known as Sculpture: Strategies and Materials.
This subject is designed to develop your capacity for research-based enquiry into skills, techniques, methods and processes of fine art. You will undertake a practical engagement of studio based research through staff and/or student designed projects. You will work towards presenting a body of artworks that investigate art making strategies and material exploration based in sculpture.
You must supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Final Folio Assessment (60%)
- Assignment 2 - Studio Research Presentation (40%)