- Student will be provided with a list of topics in their Unit Outline.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- CUR-LIM215-Archives Concepts and Practice
- CUR-LIM115-Recordkeeping Concepts and Practice
- CUR-INFM250-Recordkeeping Concepts and Practice
- CUR-LIS125-Technologies for Information Services
- CUR-LIS100-Librarianship Concepts and Practice
No special requirements
Within a framework of organisational culture and professional practice, this subject examines management principles and practices in the context of information services. This includes strategic and financial planning, human resource management, facilities planning, legal, ethical and safety considerations, disaster planning, strategic marketing, and the evaluation of services.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Reflection (20%)
- Assignment 2 - Case Study (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Report (40%)