- Sustainability leadership theory
- Creativity and leadership
- Personal leadership stories
- Application to professional practice
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
No eligibility requirements
No special requirements
This subject provides the rationale for why a business, agency or Non Government Organisation (NGO) needs to address sustainability and how the innovative ones are exploring what this can mean. It establishes a process for students to engage in taking their own leadership aspirations to a new level and to develop their own potential as leaders in sustainability. Students will be given the opportunity to engage with a range of respected sustainability leaders who will share their wealth of experience through reflective discussions about their personal sustainability journeys, as well as exposing the students to contemporary information on the topic.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Creativity project (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Essay (50%)
- Assignment 3 - Presentation (10%)