- Introduction and Overview
- Personal and Team Dynamics
- Governance and Strategy
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Marketing, Production and R&D
- Human Resources
- Labour Negotiation and Ethics
- Business Information Systems, Supply Chain and Logistics
- International Business
- Business Sustainability and Resilience
- Company Presentations, Wrap Up and Debrief
- Chat Rooms
- Embedded Multimedia
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
This subject is recommended to be completed in the final study period of final year of bachelor degree.
- OtherDetails -
Completed 400 credit points of degree
This subject consolidates and extends interdisciplinary learning within diverse and complex international business contexts. Discipline specific knowledge accumulated throughout undergraduate learning is integrated into a coherent form suitable for sharing and use. Competitive strategies and industry dynamics are emphasised; with a focus on developing students' emerging understandings of Indigenous issues in business. Business acumen is refined by self-directed team engagement with realistic business scenarios. Learners actively interpret, critique and communicate information and decisions justified on established business principles. Information is evaluated within competitive business environments to reach negotiated decisions by collaboration in professionally and/or culturally diverse teams and through individual initiative. Generic critical analysis, problem solving, decision making and creative thinking capabilities are enhanced through a process of simulation, reflection and experiential learning. A professional approach, with appropriate ethical principles, attributes and values informs the transition to employment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Capstone Business Simulation (40%)
- Assignment 2 - Video Business Case Report (20%)
- Assignment 3 - Company Presentation (20%)
- Assignment 4 - eTests (20%)