You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- The Body as a Mark Maker
- Drawing on the Post Human
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
You are recommended to have completed the following subjects(s) or have equivalent knowledge before starting this unit:
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials — Art/Drawing materials
- Other special requirement — Digital Camera or Scanner
This subject was previously known as Visual Arts Research: Independent Project B.
You will develop a self-directed visual art practice project by negotiated proposal to progress skills in the techniques and processes of various specialisations within contemporary art practice, through drawing and other media.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Folio examination (60%)
- Portfolio (40%)
Bachelor of Arts Fine Art and Visual Culture
- Common Level 1
- Level 1 Major - Fine Art
- Level 1 Major - Visual Culture
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Painting
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art - Sculpture
- Level 2 Major - Visual Culture 1
- Level 2 Major - Visual Culture 2
- Level 3 Major - Fine Art
- Level 3 Major - Visual Culture