You are currently viewing the 2018 version of this course. Change to 2019
- Module 1: The creative mix
- Module 2: The practical experience
- Module 3: Independent Project: exhibiting ideas or animating ideas
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
- Printable format materials
No eligibility requirements
- EquipmentDetails - Digital Camera and/or Scanner
- OtherDetails -
Other special requirement — Art Materials
Engage and challenge practices of creativity, innovation and aesthetic experience in contemporary life. Students investigate contemporary forms of cultural practice in order to articulate and represent new critical ways of thinking.
You must supply your own art materials and have access to a scanner and digital camera for documenting your artwork for assessment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Portfolio 1 (35%)
- Portfolio 2 (50%)
- Presentation (15%)
Textbook information is pending.
Bachelor of Arts Fine Art
- Common Level 1 Subjects
- Level 1 Major
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art 1
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art 2
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art 3
- Level 2 Major - Fine Art 4
- Level 3 Major
Bachelor of Education Secondary Education
- Core Education Subjects - Unrestricted
- Major in The Arts - Visual Arts Education
- Major in English Education
- Major in Humanities and Social Sciences Education