- Manual perspective: Part 1
- Manual persepective: Part 2 Exterior and Interior
- Individual perspective for design
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Streaming Multimedia
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this unit, or currently be enrolled in the following subject(s); or enrol in the following subject(s) to study at the same time or prior to this subject:
Students who have completed BAS140 PRIOR to 2015 are not required to enrol into its co-requisite BAS145 as it was previously counted as double subject. From 2015, BAS140 must be enrolled at same time.
- EquipmentDetails - Access to hardware: webcam, speakers and microphone.
- SoftwareDetails - Students are required to purchase or have access to the Adobe Creative Suite of programs, namely Photoshop. The presentation techniques learned in this programs will be used throughout the Architecture Course.
This subject was previously known as Architectural Habitation Methods.
This subject informs the architectural design process and explores the importance of visualization of concepts and sketch design by an introduction to hand-drawn perspectives, rendering and collage. Computer Aided Design in 2D and digital collage are used for architectural representation of space, form, structure and material. Work Integrated Learning is incorporated through replicating the design process in practice.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Portfolio (30%)
- Assignment 2 - Presentation 1 (30%)
- Assignment 3 - Presentation 2 (40%)