- Introduction to superannuation and retirement planning
- Regulation of superannuation funds
- Contribution rules
- Preservation standards
- Superannuation benefits payments
- Employment termination payments
- Self-managed superannuation funds
- Retirement income streams
- Centrelink payments
- Small business exemptions
- Superannuation and divorce
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
This subject explores taxation issues related to superannuation and retirement planning.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Research Paper 1 (25%)
- Research Paper 2 (25%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)