Master of Business (Leadership)
Take businesses - and your career - to the next level
Become an ethical and adaptive leader prepped for senior roles in all industries. You’ll hone skills to lead teams and change from both the coalface and higher levels. Build your self-awareness and cognitive skills. Make effective, confident decisions.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon completion of the Master of Business, students will be able to:
- influence organisational adaptability by researching and designing solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes by applying a synthesis of established theories and complex specialist knowledge in collaborative teams
- master complex informational inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others (including organisational, cultural/societal, and environmental) and professional responsibilities are considered and addressed
- leverage and integrate the availability of digital technologies and automation relevant in the domain of specialist expertise to drive current and future business performance
- communicate specialist knowledge and expert judgements to both specialist and non-specialist audiences to build professional credibility and influence
- exercise a growth mindset using independent critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to operate as an adaptive and ethical professional
- cultivate a professional identity and career trajectory by exhibiting the human capabilities, research skills and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
Graduates of this specialisation will be prepared for careers in a range of positions, as effective leadership is crucial in all industries. You will have the skills necessary for roles from project managers, sales managers, business executives and consultants.
Completed Bachelor Degree in business, or equivalent OR Equivalent minimum of three years professional work experience + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Are you driven to build relationships, lead teams and successfully take business and organisations to a new level? Specialising in Leadership within UniSQ’s Master of Business will ensure you’re equipped with the skills you need to effectively lead. Become a leader who can manage competing tensions, ambiguous demands and energise their teams. Use your skills to balance the competing tensions of organisational stakeholders, society and environment. Be adaptable and ready to solve problems. And when leadership isn’t effective, you will be able to reflect on this, develop insights and better your ongoing leadership expertise.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.