Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business
Lead and succeed in international business
Get ready to land executive and high-level management roles across the globe. You’ll develop advanced management skills and explore current business issues. Consider culture. Make good decisions based on research. Broaden your skills with electives.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
- Study strategy development, cross-cultural management, international marketing and managing international supply chains and finance
- Explore current business issues
- Learn to integrate knowledge and skills across functions and disciplines, while focusing on the application of theory and execution practice
- Account Executive
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Manager
- High level management roles
- Senior Project Manager
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
This program is still accepting applications for 2022. Please refer to the Application dates for further information.
Stand out on the global business stage. In an increasingly complex and globalised business world, the demands of management require skills across all facets of business. This program explores the diverse facets of the international business environment, and allows you to broaden your skills to prepare for senior management roles.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
The recommended study pattern is subject to change based on study period of enrolment. To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Required courses (10) 120 units
BUS702 Economics for Managers
BUS703 Evidenced Based Decision Making
BUS704 Finance and Accounting for Managers
BUS705 Innovation Management and Professional Development
BUS707 Managing Across Global Cultures
BUS708 International Trade and Finance
MGT701 Leading and Managing Organisations
MGT703 Strategy, Governance and Ethics
MGT704 Global Business Management
MKG701 Marketing in a Global Environment
ELECTIVE COURSES (6) 72 UNITS
Select 6 postgraduate level elective courses (72 units) from the School of Business and Creative Industries.
These electives can be used to study courses in the following interest areas:
- Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Health Sector Business Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Global Business
- Each study period, you have the choice to switch between full-time and part-time study. Full-time study is enrolling in three or more courses per study period, while part-time study is one or two courses per study period.
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 192 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Master of Business Administration/Master of International Business, students are required to successfully complete 192 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Master of Business Administration
- Masters of International Business