Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
A strategic step in your business career
Build your management expertise and make progress towards your MBA. First, you’ll firm up your business foundations in finance, strategy and marketing. Then, specialise with electives including health management, innovation, and global business.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
University of the Sunshine Coast's teaching has been awarded 5 stars for the past 16 years. They're young, fresh and doing big things with far-reaching impacts, like ground-breaking research, championing sustainability, and producing award-winning alumni. Innovative thinking that moves everyone forward is their philosophy. Together with their people, community and partners, they're building a supported environment of learning, networking and opportunities.
Learn more about UniSC.
- Focus on detailed practical skill development in real business settings to deepen your problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Work with local businesses, network, and identify possible employment opportunities
- Specialise in a management area of your choice such as decision-making, economics, marketing, management, law, ethics or informatics
- Choose to upgrade your qualification later by completing an additional 4 courses to earn an MBA
- Senior management across a diverse range of businesses and industries
- Senior management roles in government
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
This program is still accepting applications for 2022. Please refer to the Application dates for further information.
Get ready to run the show. Step up your business management expertise and open the door to even higher educational potential down the track. The Graduate Diploma aims to broaden management skills and take careers to a senior level.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to Award requirements.
Required courses (4) 48 units
BUS703 Evidenced Based Decision Making
BUS704 Finance and Accounting for Managers
MGT703 Strategy, Governance and Ethics
MKG701 Marketing in a Global Environment
Elective courses (4) 48 units
Select 4 courses from any 500 or 700 level courses from the School of Business and Creative Industries.
These electives can be used to study courses in the following interest areas:
- Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Health Sector Business Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Global Business
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 96 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Graduate Diploma of Business Administration, students are required to successfully complete 96 units as outlined in the Program Structure
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration