Graduate Certificate in Management
Look forward to a new career in management
Enhance your existing degree with contemporary management skills. You’ll study accounting, economics, marketing, and organisational behaviour. Get confident with the concepts of leadership. Learn to manage people and projects.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
University of the Sunshine Coast's teaching has been awarded 5 stars for the past 16 years. They're young, fresh and doing big things with far-reaching impacts, like ground-breaking research, championing sustainability, and producing award-winning alumni. Innovative thinking that moves everyone forward is their philosophy. Together with their people, community and partners, they're building a supported environment of learning, networking and opportunities.
Learn more about UniSC.
- Concentrate on developing skills in four main areas of management: accountancy, economics, marketing, and organisational behaviour
- Learn to read and understand key data and other business information and feel confident about your ability to lead an organisation
- The program is delivered in practical settings to increase your executive decision-making capability
- Gain this qualification in as little as four months. Complete it online, if you choose.
- Branch manager
- Government Officer
- Project manager
- Small business owner/manager
- Team leader
Completion of a Bachelor's degree (AQF Level 7) other than in Business (or equivalent) from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent.
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
This program is still accepting applications for 2022. Please refer to the Application dates for further information.
English Proficiency Requirements
Standard English language requirements apply.
Leverage an existing degree to vie for bigger roles, interesting challenges, more money, and the opportunity to lead and change organisations.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
Required courses (2) 24 units
MGT702 Understanding and Managing Organisational Behaviour
PRM701 Project Management Principles
Elective courses (2) 24 units
Select 2 courses from any 500 or 700 level courses from the School of Business and Creative Industries.
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 48 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Graduate Certificate in Management, students are required to successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure