Graduate Certificate in Digital Product Design
Job-ready design skills that open doors to digital careers
Let industry experts guide you towards an exciting career in digital product design. Gain practical skills in tools and processes. Get ready to work on digital products for online users, that meet your clients’ briefs and delight their customers.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 30 Oct 22
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Upon successful completion of this program, students should be able to:
- Apply digital product design knowledge and skills, emerging technologies, and user research to frame problems and opportunities engage stakeholders, and propose solutions.
- Communicate design outputs and ideas to diverse stakeholders using appropriate design tools, engaging presentation skills and formats.
- Demonstrate cultural, environmental, and social awareness by maintaining an ethical and reflective design practice and mindset.
- Strategically, operationally, and ethically lead the design of digital products which align with the needs of complex stakeholder groups.
An Australian Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent overseas qualification)
Work and Life
Students who do not meet academic qualifications may be eligible for entrance into this program if they have a minimum of five years’ professional experience in innovation and start-ups, creative practice, digital design studios, human resources, business analysis, management consultancy, process analysis or other similar roles. To have your professional experience considered, you must include in your application a CV and a statement that details your experience.
English Proficiency Requirements
You must meet the University's minimum English language requirements to be eligible for a place in this program.
If you are a local student, refer to the English requirements for postgraduate coursework programs.
Elevate your career with multidisciplinary skills in digital product design. With the practical application of design tools and processes, gain the strategic skillset to execute or uplift successful digital products.
Recommended Study Pattern
To receive the Graduate Certificate in Digital Product Design, students must complete 4 subjects, consisting of:
4 core subjects
- Digital Product Design Strategy and Contexts
- Design Practice and Leadership
- Digital Product Design Process and Methods
- User Experience Research
Graduates of the Graduate Certificate of User Experience Design may also be eligible for a pathway into our Graduate Diploma of Digital Product Design.