Bachelor of Digital Business
The future of business is digital
Future-proof your career with a degree that teaches you to be a digital business leader. You’ll explore the links between business and technology, including blockchain and AI. Get ready to innovate and disrupt. Designed in partnership with Accenture.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about UniSA.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
UniSA has co-designed its Bachelor of Digital Business degree with Accenture, a $60 billion global professional services company. Accenture’s top digital minds and UniSA’s expert academics teach the Bachelor of Digital Business together to give you the best of both worlds: an industry-endorsed academic degree.
As part of the Bachelor of Digital Business you will:
- learn how to help any business thrive in the new digital world
- discover new trends and technologies that will shape the future of work
- explore how to solve problems, innovate, and lead change in business
- create powerful industry networks that will shape your career
All final year students will have access to internship options and be invited to participate in the highly sought-after graduate experience at Accenture.
People who have business and digital skills are in high demand. The Bachelor of Digital Business will give you skills that you can apply on the job from day one in any organisation.
You'll be prepared to step into in-demand positions like:
- business consultant or analyst
- digital transformation lead
- project manager
- digital experience manager
Wherever you want to work there’ll be a place for you.
This UniSA Online degree is currently available for Commonwealth supported students.
Applicants are required to fulfil at least one of the following requirements with a competitive result and meet any other academic requirements for the program:
- successfully completed equivalent to a minimum of half a year of full-time study of a higher education program at a recognised higher education provider
- completed an award from a registered training organisation at Certificate IV level or above
- passed a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience
- completed a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE, such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification
- completed a UniSA Foundation Studies Program or equivalent
- qualified for Special Entry
UniSA Online offers four start dates throughout the year so you can apply as soon as you’re ready. Information regarding key dates can be found here:
Information regarding credit can be found here:
Digital technology is rapidly transforming business, so we’ve transformed the way we deliver digital business education.
UniSA’s Bachelor of Digital Business is co-designed and co-taught with one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, Accenture. You’ll learn how to harness innovative technology from the best in business.
In the Bachelor of Digital Business you'll develop a digital-first mindset, recognise how businesses can take advantage of digital solutions, and learn how to lead businesses through digital transformation so they can overcome challenges and grow. The degree has been designed for you to start applying your knowledge in a practical classroom environment from day one.
Study Digital Business On Demand with UniSA Online and take full control over your study. You’ll be able to access learning resources and support seven days a week, plan your study to fit around your life, and log into the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
All final year students will be invited to participate in the highly sought-after graduate experience at Accenture. Accenture has offices in 200 cities across 50 countries and more than 5000 employees in Australia alone: there’s no better place to start your career.
Recommended Study Pattern
Note: The program structure is subject to change at any time. Information correct as at June 2022.
- Marketing Principles: Trading and Exchange (MARK 1018)
- Information Technology Fundamentals (INFT 1024)
- Accounting for Business (ACCT 1011)
- Introduction to Digital Disruption in Business (BUSS 1069)
- Principles of Economics (ECON 1010)
- Management and Organisation (BUSS 2081)
- Exploring Digital Technology in Business (BUSS 1068)
- Year 1 Elective
- Entrepreneurship for Social and Market Impact (BUSS 2086)
- Cloud Platforms (INFT 2066)
- Management Accounting (ACCT 2016)
- Digital Solution Methodologies (BUSS 2089)
- Organisational Behaviour (BUSS 2078)
- Project Management: Principles and Strategies (BUSS 2082)
- Designing Digital Solutions (BUSS 2088)
- Year 2 Elective
- Managing Decision Making (BUSS 3095)
- Digital Business Value (BUSS 3117)
- Security Foundations (INFS 3086)
- Digital Business Solutions (BUSS 3116)
- International Business Environments (BUSS 3107)
- Strategic Management (BUSS 3097)
- Plus one of the following three options:
- Solving Business Challenges (BUSS 3118) + Virtual Industry Internship (BUSS 3119) or Business Practicum (BUSS 3115)
- Elective + Solving Business Challenges (BUSS 3118) or Virtual Industry Internship (3119) or Business Practicum (3115)
- Business Internship 30 Days (BUSS 3114)
Students must complete 24 subjects including 2 electives.
Choose your subjects
Year 1 Electives
- Problem Solving and Programming (COMP 1043)
- Business Law (LAWS 1019)
- Consumer Behaviour (MARK 1016)
- Professional Practice in Data Analytics (INFS 1028)
Year 2 Electives
- System Requirements and User Experience (INFS 1029)
- Marketing Analytics (MARK 2034)
- Foundations of Human Resource Management (BUSS 2077)
- Business Intelligence (INFS 2038)