Bachelor of Business (Emergent Leadership)
Become an effective and trusted business leader
If your long-term goal is leadership, start here with this online business degree. With this specialisation you’ll gain skills to manage teams and solve problems. Learn about resilience. Prepare to adapt. Become a balanced manager with a global mindset.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon successful completion of the program, students will be able to:
1. Work autonomously and collaboratively to contribute to organisational initiatives by selecting and applying relevant theory to analyse and generate solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes.
2. Evaluate inputs from various sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others, including organisational, societal, environmental, and professional expectations, are recognised.
3. Evaluate digital technologies, mechanisation, computerisation, and/or automation to support current and future business processes in the relevant domain of specialist expertise.
4. Communicate broad-level specialist advice to others to build professional credibility.
5. Exercise professional judgement using critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to continue developing as a self-reliant, ethical, and responsible professional.
6. Leverage a well-developed professional identity by exhibiting the human capabilities and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
Graduates can work across organisational functions with skills to see the long-term vision and goals of the organisation and transition the staff towards achieving these goals. Completion of this program will put you on the path towards leadership roles in a wide range of public and private enterprises, such as director positions in Human Resources, Corporate Services, Brand management, Corporate planning and policy development.
ATAR/Selection Rank + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Exemptions/credit will be assessed based on the UniSQ Credit and Exemption Procedure. Claims for credit for previous study should be submitted prior to or at the time of enrolment. Each claim will be assessed on individual merit in line with UniSQ policy.
Learn to become an effective leader in your industry by studying UniSQ’s Bachelor of Business (Emergent Leadership). Our graduates are prepared for the lifelong learning and growth mindset essential for forging a career as trusted leaders. At UniSQ you will build your professional identity and develop confident skills in ethical decision making, teamwork, complex problem solving, negotiation and influence, and person-centred communication, whilst gaining practical experience while working on case studies and a final-year group project together with industry partners.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.