Explore 48 results by leading Australian Universities
Course results for Postgraduate Economics Subjects
0 Saved subjects (to compare save at least 2)
CUR-SCP549 | Postgraduate
Identify where economics crosses paths with policies for climate action and sustainable development.Strip economic approaches to sustainability down to their essence. Unpack the taxation system. Look at local and global climate change initiatives.
- 28 Nov 2022
CUR-HTHM802 | Postgraduate
Study the relationship between finance and the cost of public healthcare. Explore demand and supply and healthcare equity in society.Learn about the cost of healthcare, paying providers, and how government funds are distributed and allocated.
- Future dates pending. Save this course to easily check back on availability.
CUR-GCB500 | Postgraduate
Study economic principles and apply them to the business world. Chart the fluctuations of economic supply and demand. Get to the details of macroeconomic policy. See how economic theory can help unpack government policy and drive business decisions.
- 29 Aug 2022
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate Economics
- Curtin University Postgraduate Economics
- Macquarie University Postgraduate Economics
- Murdoch University Postgraduate Economics
- RMIT University Postgraduate Economics
- University of New England Postgraduate Economics
- University of Notre Dame Australia Postgraduate Economics
- University of South Australia Postgraduate Economics
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate Economics