Explore 135 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
Course results for Postgraduate IT & computer science Degrees
ECU-BUA-GCE | Postgraduate
Use big data to make big decisions
Help businesses use data to drive strategy. You’ll gain knowledge in data analysis and visualisation to apply to your current or future analyst career. Focus your learning within the context of a business area, including logistics and marketing.
ECU-BIO-MAS | Postgraduate
Harness bioinformatics in a real-life industry project
Hone skills in working with complex data sets – combining biology, computer science and information engineering. Work on a project under the eyes of an industry professional. Make workplace connections. Become a bioinformatition or informatician.
CSU-AAI-GCE | Postgraduate
ACU-DGH-MAS | Postgraduate
Change how healthcare is delivered
Learn how to improve digital healthcare systems for the good of patients. Upskill in both IT and health so that you can problem solve technology issues, assess big health data and identify gaps in health services. Help people access the care they deserve.
ACU-DGH-GDI | Postgraduate
Develop current, industry relevant digital health knowledge and skills
Use digital technology to advance patient care and streamline service delivery. Learn to store data in safe and integrated systems. Strive for efficiencies. Graduate understanding government strategy and ready for future digital health innovations.
ACU-DGH-GCE | Postgraduate
A foundation in digital health technologies and concepts
Explore how digital health can improve patient care and health service delivery. You’ll gain practical skills in data science and computer systems. Graduate with an overview of the current digital systems and data used by professionals working in health.
ACU-CYB-GCE | Postgraduate
Advance your career as a security professional
Gain a global perspective of cybersecurity challenges. This course is co-designed with Cisco and includes embedded Microsoft certifications. You’ll study concepts including networks and data safety. Gain practical experience in IT and security.
UNE-ELN-GCE | Postgraduate
Help learners to learn via digital teaching methods
Evaluate and apply theories of teaching to understand the ethical, legal and social issues of e-learning. Explore strategies that use e-learning tools to address the needs of virtual learners. Suited to trainers, consultants and educators
- Australian Catholic University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Curtin University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Griffith University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Macquarie University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- RMIT University Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of New England Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of Newcastle Postgraduate IT & computer science
- University of Tasmania Postgraduate IT & computer science
- Victoria University Postgraduate IT & computer science