Explore 508 results by leading Australian Universities
- Health & medical science
Course results for Health & medical science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USA-BHS-DEG | Undergraduate
Exercise a career in health science.
Exercise a holistic approach to nutrition and exercise. Work out ways to build performance and flexible skills across complementary fields. Support community health and wellbeing. Get physical and exercise preventative health. Fuel a healthier society.
CUR-CHS-CTF | Undergraduate
Take your first step towards a career in health—including nursing
Start building your foundational knowledge of human health and healthcare. Explore human bodies. Get to know health practice. For graduates of this online health course, the pathway to health careers and further studies is open wide.
LAT-HUN-DEG | Undergraduate
Join a rapidly growing industry
Study nutrition as a science as well as a crucial part of wellbeing. Work towards a career as a nutritionist in a range of sectors. Graduate with the opportunity to move into Dietetics, and register with the Nutrition Society of Australia.
USA-BHC-DEG | Undergraduate
Take the lead in health administration or policy
This generalist health science degree will give you the knowledge you need to work in non-clinical healthcare roles. You'll learn crucial project management and research skills, while also exploring anatomy, psychology, health promotion and more.
USA-BCH-DEG | Undergraduate
Prescribe a caring career.
Consider career choices in mental health, nutrition, disability or aging. Help to take care of vulnerable people. Prescribe wellbeing programs to nourish diverse communities. Shape and support health projects. Gain professional non-clinical skills online.
TAS-DMT-DEG | Undergraduate
Study Australia’s first degree in dementia care
Make a difference to the lives of people living with Australia’s second-leading cause of death. Understand changes in the brain that occur with dementia. Learn practical strategies to help care for people experiencing these symptoms.
- Ageing Studies and Services Major
NSW-IPH-DEG | Undergraduate
Work for the good health of all populations
Prepare to join the international public health workforce. Think about solutions to global health challenges. Explore areas including infectious diseases, indigenous health, and health promotion. Understand policy development and epidemiology.
TAS-CAH-DIP | Undergraduate
Combine arts with health
Discover how creative arts interventions in health care settings can have a positive impact on people’s lives. Learn through case studies, data and neuroscience. Explore your own creativity and ties to community. Advocate creativity.
- Australian Catholic University Health & medical science
- Australian National University Health & medical science
- Charles Sturt University Health & medical science
- Curtin University Health & medical science
- Edith Cowan University Health & medical science
- Flinders University Health & medical science
- Griffith University Health & medical science
- La Trobe University Health & medical science
- Murdoch University Health & medical science
- RMIT University Health & medical science
- Southern Cross University Health & medical science
- Swinburne University of Technology Health & medical science
- University of Adelaide Health & medical science
- University of New South Wales Health & medical science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Health & medical science
- University of Queensland Health & medical science
- University of South Australia Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Health & medical science
- Victoria University Health & medical science