Explore 500 results by leading Australian Universities
- Health & medical science
Course results for Health & medical science Degrees
UND-BIO-GCE | Postgraduate
Build a foundation for ethical decisions in health and science
Start by developing your awareness of today’s bioethical issues, including transhumanism and genomics. Then, study the theory you’ll need to effectively debate and make ethical decisions. Engage with experts to build your knowledge and confidence.
UAD-HSM-DEG | Undergraduate
Lead the health services that care for your community’s wellbeing
Prepare for a rewarding management career and thrive in healthcare settings. You’ll study core business skills and gain specialist knowledge in health services policy, planning, and promotion. Graduate into health admin roles and work your way up.
TAS-USB-DIP | Undergraduate
A pathway to university study, with lots of support
If you know what you want to study, but need some help meeting entry requirements or getting up to speed with your academic skills, this Diploma is a great place to start. Learn how to write and think at a university level.
TAS-TMM-GCE | Postgraduate
Upskill as a nurse and get even better at patient care
If you’re a registered nurse and you’d like to deepen your knowledge about medication management, then this is the course for you. Explore how the body reacts to different drugs. Learn how to develop individualised medication plans for patients in your specialty area.
TAS-MPH-GCE | Postgraduate
Contribute to the health of your community
Prepare for a move into the public health sector, where you can make a lasting impact on large-scale health challenges. Gain the practical skills you need to analyse existing healthcare systems. Become a leader who advocates for change.
TAS-HSM-GDI | Postgraduate
Become a force for change in the healthcare sector
Upskill in areas that impact your daily life as a health professional, like people management and decision making. You'll also explore larger issues such as quality and safety in healthcare, which will help you develop into a truly strategic leader.
TAS-HSM-GCE | Postgraduate
Grow as a leader in the healthcare industry
Already a manager in public or private health? This pathway course allows you to upskill in four key areas of your choosing, such as ethics and employee relations. Once you graduate, you'll be eligible to continue into a related Graduate Diploma or Masters Degree.
TAS-HLP-GCE | Postgraduate
Learn how to jump into action during a health crisis
If you work in healthcare or emergency services, then this timely course could be for you. Discover how to respond to public health incidents like COVID-19 outbreaks and bushfire smoke. Understand the science and regulations behind public health surveillance.
TAS-DMC-GCE | Postgraduate
Find your place in the practices and systems of dementia care
Help to improve the lives of people with dementia and support their families and the community. Explore health science aspects and social issues. Begin to understand relevant neurobiology. Study public health policies and systems.
TAS-DEC-DIP | Undergraduate
Make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
Develop a specialised understanding of dementia and explore the special type of care that’s required. This course is open to anyone interested in learning about dementia and presents pathways to rewarding careers within the growing aged care industry.
- Australian Catholic University Health & medical science
- Australian National University Health & medical science
- Charles Sturt University Health & medical science
- Curtin University Health & medical science
- Edith Cowan University Health & medical science
- Flinders University Health & medical science
- Griffith University Health & medical science
- La Trobe University Health & medical science
- Murdoch University Health & medical science
- RMIT University Health & medical science
- Southern Cross University Health & medical science
- Swinburne University of Technology Health & medical science
- University of Adelaide Health & medical science
- University of New South Wales Health & medical science
- University of Notre Dame Australia Health & medical science
- University of South Australia Health & medical science
- University of Tasmania Health & medical science