How to become a test analyst
What does a test analyst do?
Test analysts are highly trained individuals who manage and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and programming.
Duties and tasks
- Diagnose issues while troubleshooting problems in person, online, or over the phone.
- Establish and maintain quality assurance measures.
- Evaluate the usefulness of hardware and software and remove unnecessary components.
- Inspect and review work periodically to maintain strong working order.
- Test the integrity of systems within a network and those that have been newly established.
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.