How to become a test analyst
Offer support and testing to create and maintain functional systems based on technology.
What does a test analyst do?
Test analysts are highly trained individuals who manage and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and programming.
Duties and tasks
- Diagnose issues while troubleshooting problems in person, online, or over the phone.
- Establish and maintain quality assurance measures.
- Evaluate the usefulness of hardware and software and remove unnecessary components.
- Inspect and review work periodically to maintain strong working order.
- Test the integrity of systems within a network and those that have been newly established.
Step up your career with these resources
Is a career in project management right for you?
Do you get a kick out of thinking big and getting things done? You could make a great project manager.
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.