How to become a test analyst
What does a test analyst do?
Test analysts are highly trained individuals who manage and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and programming.
Duties and tasks
- Diagnose issues while troubleshooting problems in person, online, or over the phone.
- Establish and maintain quality assurance measures.
- Evaluate the usefulness of hardware and software and remove unnecessary components.
- Inspect and review work periodically to maintain strong working order.
- Test the integrity of systems within a network and those that have been newly established.
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.