How to become an education advisor & manager
What does an education advisor & manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Coordinate educational programs and providing advice
- Observe teachers in classrooms in order to determine areas of needed improvement
- Publish findings and working with administrators and governmental officials to incorporate suggestions into educational systems
- Research trends in education and offering ways to improve schools, districts, and educational systems
- Train teachers in new educational methods
- Work with teachers and educational administrators to determine areas of research focus
Discover related degrees
Bachelor of Education (Secondary Education)
- The Arts Education Major (Visual Arts)
- English Education Major
- HASS (Geography) Education Major
Child Development for Educators
Teaching and Learning in the Digital World
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.