How to become a production manager
What does a production manager do?Production managers are key players in the manufacturing process. They make sure that goods and services are safely produced to standard, delivered on time, and within budget.
Duties and tasks
- Oversee the entire production process.
- Organise production schedules.
- Assess resourcing requirements, select and train staff, and supervise and motivate them.
- Prepare and adjust budgets, purchase materials and resources, and maintain equipment.
- Comply with quality and health and safety standards.
- Keep records and prepare reports on outputs and performance.
- Product quality controller
- Product assembler
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.