How to become a quality controller
What does a quality controller do?
Duties and tasks
- Collect products or produce for assessment
- Examine produce and assessing its conformity to health and safety codes
- Examine products for cracks, tears, rips, or other inconsistencies
- Familiarise self with industry standards and specifications
- File reports and keeping records as needed
- Grade or ranking produce according to its quality
- Food Inspector
- Local Government Inspector
- Manufacturing Inspector
- Quality Control Officer
- Quality Coordinator
- Quality Technician
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
How to write a business plan
Thinking about striking out on your own and starting your own company? Here's how to create an effective business plan.