How to become a quality controller
What does a quality controller do?
Duties and tasks
- Collect products or produce for assessment
- Examine produce and assessing its conformity to health and safety codes
- Examine products for cracks, tears, rips, or other inconsistencies
- Familiarise self with industry standards and specifications
- File reports and keeping records as needed
- Grade or ranking produce according to its quality
- Food Inspector
- Local Government Inspector
- Manufacturing Inspector
- Quality Control Officer
- Quality Coordinator
- Quality Technician
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.