How to become a business improvement manager
Lead the organisation on a path of improvement, identifying opportunities and suggesting changes for the better.
What can a business improvement manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Assists in implementing changes.
- Discusses organisational concerns with clients.
- Documents findings and prepares recommendations for implementation of new procedures or organisational changes.
- Gathers, organises and analyses information on problems or procedures.
- Interviews personnel and conducts on-site observations.
- Revises existing procedures and creates new procedures.
- Finance manager
- Management consultant
- Market research analyst
- Risk management analyst
- Systems analyst
Step up your career with these resources
Is a career in project management right for you?
Do you get a kick out of thinking big and getting things done? You could make a great project manager.
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.