How to become a business improvement manager
What can a business improvement manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Assists in implementing changes.
- Discusses organisational concerns with clients.
- Documents findings and prepares recommendations for implementation of new procedures or organisational changes.
- Gathers, organises and analyses information on problems or procedures.
- Interviews personnel and conducts on-site observations.
- Revises existing procedures and creates new procedures.
- Finance manager
- Management consultant
- Market research analyst
- Risk management analyst
- Systems analyst
Step up your career with these resources
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
How to write a business plan
Thinking about striking out on your own and starting your own company? Here's how to create an effective business plan.