How to become a business improvement manager
What can a business improvement manager do?
Duties and tasks
- Assists in implementing changes.
- Discusses organisational concerns with clients.
- Documents findings and prepares recommendations for implementation of new procedures or organisational changes.
- Gathers, organises and analyses information on problems or procedures.
- Interviews personnel and conducts on-site observations.
- Revises existing procedures and creates new procedures.
- Finance manager
- Management consultant
- Market research analyst
- Risk management analyst
- Systems analyst
Discover related courses
Bachelor of Business (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- Major in Logistics and SCM
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.