- Introduction to Integrated Planning
- Sustainable Development Considerations: Part 1
- Sustainable Development Considerations: Part 2
- The Site - Potential Exploitation
- Stakeholder Dynamics
- Project Conception 1: Background Studies
- Project Conception 2: Scenario Planning
- Project Conception 3: Delivery Considerations
- Complexity Theory
- Exploring Collaborations in planning and decision making
- Integrated Development Plan
- The Future of Integrated Plan Making
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
This subject examines the importance of plan formulation, evaluation, implementation and monitoring of an integrated approach to urban and regional planning.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Analysis Report (30%)
- Proj Conception & Design Obj (30%)
- Design Guidelines&ProposedPlan (40%)
Textbook information is pending.