Master of Science (Agricultural Science)
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
Online & on-campus
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
On completion of the program graduates should be able to:
- Integrate an advanced understanding of a complex body of expert knowledge in a discipline of science.
- Apply established research theories and principles associated with scholarship and/or professional practice within a relevant science discipline.
- Critically analyse, reflect on, and synthesise complex expert information, problems, concepts and theories applicable to a relevant science discipline.
- Interpret and transmit expert knowledge, skills and ideas, both individually and collaboratively, to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Display autonomy, responsibility, adaptability and ethical practise in decision-making and engage in lifelong learning through critical reflection in a range of professional and cultural contexts.
Graduates from the Master of Science (Agriculture Science) can expect career opportunities in agricultural consulting, agricultural science laboratories, climate risk analysis, crop production, farm technologies and precision agriculture, soils management and viticulture.
Completed Bachelor Degree (any field) + English Language Proficiency
On campus requirementsResidential School/s
Credit for previous study or work
Do you have a desire to improve modern practices in agriculture? Learning in our Master of Science (Agricultural Science) degree, you will develop an understanding of both national and global challenges associated with agricultural production. With Australia’s current decline in water ability and quality, there is a strong demand for educated professionals with knowledge of contemporary agricultural approaches. Expand your knowledge in climate risk analysis, food security in the 21st century, soil mechanics and emerging technologies in agriculture, which will put you at the forefront of establishing sustainable agroecosystems.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.