Master of Management
Master all areas of contemporary management.
Elevate your business career with visionary and strategic leadership skills. You’ll learn how to use information to make informed decisions and problem solve through innovation. Choose a specialisation, from global business to marketing and more.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
- Improve your ability to evaluate business decision-making through real world business problems and case studies
- Develop your skills in managing people and teams
- Choose to hone your knowledge through a range of specialist courses in entrepreneurship and innovation, health sector management, supply chain management, international business and more
- Business development manager
- Change management
- Investment manager
- Management consultant
- Markets analyst
- Project manager
- Social media manager
- Completion of a recognised Bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution, or equivalent.
- Students admitted to the program with a completed AQF level 7 Bachelor degree or equivalent in Business are eligible to have the volume of learning in this program reduced by 48 units.
- Applicants from a non-English speaking background must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements.
This program is still accepting applications for 2022. Please refer to the Application dates for further information.
Enhance your strategic and operational management skills in a broad range of fields. A Master of Management provides a strong foundation across all areas of contemporary management, including strategy, leadership, marketing, informatics and project management.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
The recommended study pattern is subject to change based on study period of enrolment. To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Required courses (8) 96 units
BUS705 Innovation Management and Professional Development
INF701 Management Informatics
MGT701 Leading and Managing Organisations
MGT702 Understanding and Managing Organisational Behaviour
MGT703 Strategy, Governance and Ethics
MGT730 Innovation by Design
MGT731 Entrepreneurship and Business Model Innovation
PRM701 Project Management Principles
Elective courses (8) 96 units
Select 8 electives at 500 or 700 level from the School of Business and Creative Industries.
These electives can be used to complete the following specialisations:
- Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Global Business
- Health Sector Business Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Each study period, you have the choice to switch between full-time and part-time study. Full-time study is enrolling in three or more courses per study period, while part-time study is one or two courses per study period.
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 192 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Master of Management, students are required to successfully complete 192 units as outlined in the Program Structure.
Graduate Certificate in Management