Master of Business Analytics
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
At Torrens University Australia you can tailor your study to suit your lifestyle. Thanks to their innovative digital learning system you’ll gain the ultimate in flexibility, and still receive personalised guidance from academics and access to work placement, mentorship and internship opportunities. Online you can attend live classes or view recorded sessions, connect with lecturers and fellow students, and access content on-demand 24/7.
Learn more about Torrens.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing universities, we take a progressive approach to learning. Our courses are co-designed, developed and delivered with industry, giving you confidence that you’ll graduate job-ready. During this course you will:
- Implement optimised solutions to contemporary business challenges with evaluation of published literature and business analysis body of knowledge.
- Recommend strategic solutions using analytics to achieve best business practice within a global context.
- Apply data concepts and multiple information sources to transform business processes and managerial decisions.
- Harness digital technologies including Artificial Intelligence to analyse and communicate information relevant to business and social challenges.
- Transmit relevant and timely stakeholder insights and solutions using business analytics techniques.
On graduating from the Master of Business Analytics, potential employment opportunities include:
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- ICT Manager
- Machine Learning Consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Project Manager
Professional recognitionECBA exam preparation Completing our Business Analytics programs will prepare you to sit the International Institute of Business Analysis' Entry Certificate in Business Analysis exam.
Torrens University Australia offers flexible entry options and study pathways, whether you’re finishing school, pursuing career progression or looking for a change. Entry requirements for this course includes:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor's degree (AQF 7) or above from an Australian University or an equivalent overseas higher education qualification
Work and Life
- Five (5) years of analytics experience or equivalent professional business experience.
English Proficiency Requirements
Standard English language requirements apply.
Visit our admissions centre for more information: https://www.torrens.edu.au/how-to-apply/admissions-criteria
Don’t meet the entry requirements? We have numerous pathway programs to get you started. Contact our Future Student Advisors to learn about alternative entry options.
Fundamental knowledge and skills in key analytical areas such as artificial intelligence, data, optimisation, and visualisation and storytelling will be developed in this course.
Contemporary technologies and communication techniques will also be examined to build your data and analytical capabilities along with your ability to converse with expert and non-expert stakeholders. Ultimately, you will learn how to elicit business requirements and recommend analytical solutions that seamlessly embed within business flows.
The unique course design also provides the ability to link into other study opportunities for further career development including a Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Information Systems.
Tailor your study to your lifestyle thanks to our innovative digital learning system, accessible from anywhere with 24/7 personalised support. With all your course materials online, and the option to study full or part time, on-campus, online or a blend of both it's all about flexibility.
Course duration: 1.5 years full-time, part-time options available