You must be studying on campus with La Trobe University in a Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP).
How to Apply:
- Fill in the La Trobe application form for outbound cross institutional study Application-for-Cross-Institutional-Enrolment_Outbound referring to the Guide to Completing the Cross-Institutional – Outbound application form
- Seek approval from your current Course Coordinator and ask them to sign the form as per Guide to Completing the Cross-Institutional – Outbound application form.
- Send a scan or photo of the signed form with your contact details to the La Trobe Online Student Support team firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Online Student Support team will ask the Course Coordinator of the Bachelor of Food and Nutrition to approve your Application-for-Cross-Institutional-Enrolment_Outbound form
- The Online Student Support team will let you know the result of the BFN Coordinator’s review and (provided your application was approved) will send the signed form to Open Universities Australia (OUA) on your behalf.
- An OUA Student Advisor will then contact you and assist you to finalise your application and enrol.
For further Assistance with the form, the La Trobe Online Student Support team can be contacted via:
- Telephone: 03 9479 6360 (Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00 AEST/AEDT)
- Email: email@example.com
You may be able to replace some of your on campus subjects with online subjects from the Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, provided you receive permission from your current Course Coordinator and the Coordinator of the Bachelor of Food and Nutrition.
The Bachelor of Food and Nutrition subjects are based on health sciences subjects taught on campus (including the core first-year subjects), but some subject structures and practical components differ from the on campus health science subjects.
Before your current Course Coordinator approves your request to take any BFN health sciences subject online they will need to consider:
- your study history
- your intended academic progression (future study)
- your career goals
- any associated accreditation
to confirm that the subjects are appropriate to replace your on campus subject/s and that they can be credited to your existing degree.
Refer to the Entry requirements section below for information on how to apply.