Graduate Diploma of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Deepen your knowledge in logistics
Carve out the building blocks you’ll use for a successful career in supply chain and logistics management. Start to understand the principles of strategy in the field, particularly in the increasingly challenging global economy.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
ECU is ranked one of the world’s best young universities and Australia’s best public university for teaching quality. That quality extends to more than 30,000 students, many studying online through Open Universities Australia. ECU offers the same quality of teaching to you, regardless of where you’re studying in the world. Their flexible study solutions include a huge range of online courses, recognising your need to juggle work, family or other commitments.
Learn more about ECU.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
At the end of the program, students of the Graduate Diploma of Supply Chain and Logistics Management can:
- apply high level, independent judgement when analysing complex business situations to generate creative solutions
- communicate advanced knowledge, concepts and skills to a variety of audiences in business settings
- critique complex business issues considering the ethical and social consequence
- demonstrate advanced understanding of a global body of business knowledge and practice by initiating, planning, implementing and evaluating tasks in a business setting.
This course will broaden students’ employment opportunities within the retail, airlines, agriculture, automotive, government, military, mining, manufacturing and resources sectors (including service sectors). It is suitable for prospective students who are seeking a career as an operations, logistics, information systems or supply chain practitioner; those already working in a related industry seeking more career options; people with a passion or talent for solving real industrial issues.
Possible future job titles: Business Analyst; Supervisor in Retail, Operations and Production Manager, Scheduling Staff, Production Planning and Inventory Control, Quality Manager, Supply Chain Analyst, Supply Chain Manager, International Logistics Manager, Inventory Control Manager, Logistics Manager
Academic admission requirements (Band 6) may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- Bachelor degree; or
Work and Life
- Equivalent prior learning including at least five years relevant professional experience.
English Proficiency Requirements
English competency requirements may be satisfied through completion of one of the following:
- IELTS Academic Overall band minimum score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0);
- Bachelor degree from a country specified on the English Proficiency Bands page;
- Successfully completed 0.375 EFTSL of study at postgraduate level or higher at an Australian higher education provider (or equivalent);
- Where accepted, equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional experience; or
- Other tests, courses or programs defined on the English Proficiency Bands page.
If you're applying for a course and have previous study or professional experience, you may be eligible for what we call 'advanced standing'.
For more information and to apply please go to https://www.ecu.edu.au/future-students/course-entry/advanced-standing
Supply chain and logistics managers are a vital part of any business to ensure products are available to customers.
Find out more about developing specialist supply chain, logistics, transportation, distribution, operations and production management skills in this Graduate Diploma course.
Students will also gain an understanding of the principles and practice of strategic and operational supply chain and logistics management in an increasingly challenging global economy.
The course is designed to develop the competencies required for effective decision-making in contemporary supply chain and logistics management environments.
Students are required to complete six units
- FBL5010 Managing People and Organisation
- FBL5020 Marketing Leadership
- MAN6920 Supply Chain Management
- FBL5030 Fundamentals of Value Creation in Business
- MAN6927 Supply Chain Analytics
- MAN6333 Global Logistics