Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
At Torrens University Australia you can tailor your study to suit your lifestyle. Thanks to their innovative digital learning system you’ll gain the ultimate in flexibility, and still receive personalised guidance from academics and access to work placement, mentorship and internship opportunities. Online you can attend live classes or view recorded sessions, connect with lecturers and fellow students, and access content on-demand 24/7.
Learn more about Torrens.
As one of Australia’s fastest growing universities, we take a progressive approach to learning. Our courses are co-designed, developed and delivered with industry, giving you confidence that you’ll graduate job-ready. During this course you will:
- Learn theories and practices surrounding contemporary teaching and curriculum design.
- Explore behaviours that can help define and overcome obstacles to learning.
- Use various technologies to research and deliver educational material.
- Analyse and review influences, trends and challenges impacting higher education.
After completing a Graduate Certificate in Learning and Teaching, you will have evidence of your capacity to work at the higher education level. It will give you the opportunity to advance your professional practice, help you stand out from your peers and place you in a favourable position for promotion. Potential career paths include:
- Tertiary teaching roles
- Academic administrative roles
- Curriculum design and development
- Educational consultancy
- Staff development, mentoring and coaching
Torrens University Australia offers flexible entry options and study pathways, whether you’re finishing school, pursuing career progression or looking for a change. Entry requirements for this course includes:
- Australian bachelor's degree or equivalent AND Students must be ‘teaching’ in a tertiary classroom - as broadly as that may be interpreted.
Standard English language requirements apply. Visit our admissions centre for more information: https://www.torrens.edu.au/how-to-apply/admissions-criteria Don’t meet the entry requirements? We have numerous pathway programs to get you started. Contact our Future Student Advisors to learn about alternative entry options.