Graduate Certificate in Integrated Water Management
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 04 Jul 21
- 24 Oct 21
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
This program aims to build the capacity of future leaders in water management. Students will develop the strategic, managerial and technical skills they need to advance in the water sector.
The program equips students with practical tools and skills for developing and managing the adoption of innovative solutions to local, regional, national and international water management issues. There is a focus on building skills in critical thinking, problem solving, statistics and data management, knowledge transfer and effective leadership.
The program is managed and led by the International WaterCentre (IWC). The IWC is a key player in the global water sector and dedicated to providing education and training to promote whole-of-water cycle approaches to integrated water management around the world.
Higher education via OUA
To be eligible for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Integrated Water Management, applicants must hold:
- a Bachelor degree in a field relevant to water management
- OR a minimum of one year practical experience in a related field.
English Proficiency Requirements
English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English. The minimum English language requirements for such applicants for entry to this program are as follows:
- A minimum overall band score of 6.5 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR a minimum score of 575 on TOEFL
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- OR no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR (conducted by ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum overall score of 176 (no score less than 169) on C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English) or C2 Proficiency (formerly Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- OR an overall score of 58 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) with no score less than 50.
English test results must be no more than two years old.
Griffith University grants credit and recognition of prior learning which may relate to prior formal learning or prior informal and non-formal learning. For more information, please visit the following website: