Graduate Certificate in Education Research
Deepen your knowledge of education
Study the tools and processes of education research. You’ll cover research theories and methods and deep dive into the literature. Working with UniSC staff, you’ll research and write up a topic. Graduate with advanced skills to progress your career.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
- Work under USC’s highly trained staff to develop ideas into a researchable topic
- Develop advanced postgraduate skills in research methods, information literacy, proposal writing and research dissemination
- Education advisor
- Education consultant
- Head of Department
- School or program leader
A student entering the Graduate Certificate in Education Research will normally be required to hold a four year bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) qualification in the education discipline from a recognised institution, or equivalent qualification.
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
Please refer to Application dates for the closing dates to submit an applications to study at UniSC.
English Proficiency Requirements
Standard English language requirements apply.
Make a difference in the field of education and expand your career possibilities. Whether looking to explore an aspect of pedagogy, or looking for a pathway to a PhD, this program provides opportunity to deepen your knowledge in a collaborative environment.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Required courses (2) 48 units
EDN701 Researching Education
EDN705 Education Research Theories and Methodologies
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 48 units.
- Program structures are subject to change
- The Graduate Certificate in Education Research is a postgraduate qualification designed for educators currently working in the field. It does not qualify graduates for teacher registration.
To attain the award of Graduate Certificate in Education Research, students are required to successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure