Graduate Certificate in Business Cyber Security
Protect organisations’ most valuable data assets
Get to know businesses’ information security needs. You’ll study cyber security concepts and standards, and digital forensic techniques to detect and prevent attacks. Gain insight into IT governance and policy—protect privacy, maintain confidentiality.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 04 Jul 21
- 24 Oct 21
With a network of campuses across Brisbane and the Gold Coast, Griffith University is committed to progressive multidisciplinary teaching and research and a valuable online provider with Open Universities Australia. Already attracting students from more than 122 countries, Griffith's dedication to academic excellence is available across Australia through OUA.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
Security of information is critical for organisations in an increasingly connected world. In this degree, you'll develop a thorough understanding of the security needs of organisations and learn how to develop business policies and strategies to manage and mitigate cyber security risks.
As a graduate, you'll have the skills to analyse and audit security risks and threats in business and evaluate the effectiveness of complex cyber security systems and process.
To be eligible for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Business Cyber Security, an applicant must:
- hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognised University (or another tertiary education institution of equivalent standing) with a minimum GPA of 4.0 (using a 7.0 point scale)
- OR have a minimum of five years equivalent full-time professional work experience in a relevant field.
English Proficiency Requirements
English language requirements apply to International applicants and other applicants whose previous study was undertaken in a language other than English. The minimum English language requirements for such applicants for entry to this program are as follows:
- A minimum overall band score of 6.5 on IELTS (Academic) with no sub-score of less than 6.0
- OR a minimum score of 575 on TOEFL
- OR an internet-based (iBT) TOEFL score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19)
- OR no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR (conducted by ISLPR Language Services only)
- OR a minimum overall score of 176 (no score less than 169) on C1 Advanced (formerly Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English) or C2 Proficiency (formerly Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English)
- OR an overall score of 58 in the Pearson Test of English (Academic) with no score less than 50.
English test results must be no more than two years old.
Griffith University grants credit and recognition of prior learning which may relate to prior formal learning or prior informal and non-formal learning. For more information, please visit the following website: