Warning! You must be studying on campus with Curtin University in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
You must be studying on campus with Curtin University in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Curtin Fast Track application form
- Send your application form to your school/course coordinator who assess your application.
- Once you receive your signed form back go to the ‘Fast track your Curtin on campus study’ course on the OUA website to apply (this will ensure that you can utilise your existing CSP funding).
- Follow the steps in the application and when you reach the ‘Choose how you want to study’ screen select ‘apply for the degree’.
- Once you reach the ‘Entry requirements’ screen select ‘Work and life experience’ and use the file upload section to upload the signed ‘Curtin Fast Track application form'.
For assistance with the Curtin Fast Track application form you can speak to the Curtin OUA team on 08 9266 2102 or email@example.com
For assistance with the Fast track your Curtin on campus study application through OUA you can speak to an OUA Student Advisor on 136 736.
If you are currently an on campus Commonwealth supported place (CSP) student at Curtin University and would like to continue your studies off-campus, you can now do so through OUA as a cross - institutional student.
OUA’s Fast track your Curtin on campus study, offers students currently studying on campus the:
- Flexibility to continue their CSP studies online and;
- The assurance that any units studied online can be credited to their overall course.